Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Furbaby: January kit layout

Hi everyone! It's Amanda here and today I am sharing this layout I created with the January Papercrafting and Mini Album kits. As we're focusing on new beginnings this month, I thought it was a great opportunity to scrap the newest addition to our family: Jackson the Pomchi!


He was only 9 weeks old when I snapped these photos. The kits had some elements which worked really well for this page. The tilted lines on the background and the blurred bokeh effect on the vellum highlight his favourite activity - running around in corcles like a lunatic at breakneck speed ;) The little "hello friend" phrase within the paper pattern is a nod to the fact that we just brought him home.


As a lot of the page elements did the talking for me, I kept the rest of the page design fairly simple, adding just a few small embellishments to draw attention to the focal point of my page: the photos.

What new beginnings can you think of to document this month? We'd love you to share your ideas!

Have a great week!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment